Monday 28 March 2016

My First Ever Post!!!

HI, 

I am writing my first ever blog and I have no clue for if any one would even read this or not. LOL! Anyway I am Swati Atreya, proud female citizen of India and an IT employee who doesn't actually have an aim for creating this blog but has a hope to do well for anyone and everyone by whatsoever means.

I would wan't to share my travel experiences here but I do not travel that much :P I would love to share my recipes but I do not know how to cook as well, I can share my favorites but won't that be too kiddish for a blogger; I guess so... 

So I would only like to share my inspirational experiences, dreams, and daily life heart-melting experiences here. 

I do aim to motivate someone through this blog but if not I am at least still inspiring myself everyday :) 

For starters, my first and the most important inspiration is my MUM. I love her the most, who doesn't love their parents, but she is also my idol, inspirer (I don't even know if that's a word), friend, teacher, and my goddess. 

Hope to see ya all around fellas, Take Care!..




No comments:

Post a Comment